Sanjeevan Testimony - Founder of Tamil Christian Media

Hey guys and gals,
First you've got to check this website out . . . actually two websites because God has given Sanjeevan Chandrabose, 18 from Oslo, Norway a ministry partner Simon Shashi, 24 from Ipoh, Malaysia. Both became virtual friends while Googling on the internet - if there is such a word - and in a deepening trust relationship, God birth this reality before your eyes.
 
Sanjeevan's Story
My name is Sanjeevan Chandrabose and I come from a Hindu background. My family migrated to Norway from Sri Lanka a few years ago. In 2002 while I was still a teenager, I was diagnosed with chest cancer.

Chest cancer. Yes, chest cancer. My whole world came crashing down along with the BIG dreams I had for my future. My whole family was devastated.   

My mother who was the first Christian in the family put her hope in Jesus and prayed for me every day. She specifically asked God for a healing miracle. She repeatedly invited me to go to church with her but I refused politely. I did not want to go to church period.

In May 2003, my mother prayed for me and asked me to go to church. She said with full of faith and confidence that God was going to heal me. I had a depressing feeling that this chest cancer was a sentence of death on my life and was never going to leave me. 

Since my mother was inviting me so many times to go to church, I went with her that day to see what would happen. When the Pastor of the church prayed for me, the Holy Almighty power of God descended on me. The chest cancer was gone. I am healed! 

I knew right then that Jesus had healed me. On that very day, I invited Jesus Christ to be the Savior, Lord and Master of my life. I attended church with my mother with great joy and expectation.

In May 2003, God gave me a vision to start the Tamil Christian Media network. In that same month I started that network by faith and God has blessed me and used me in so many ways.

Three years on, TCM Network has grown from just being an online song portal to becoming the leading edge Tamil Christian Multimedia website with its first ever WAP site for Tamil Christian mobile users, the world's first 24/7 live Tamil Christian WebTV and the biggest collection of Tamil Audio & Video songs.   Presently TCM Network is focused on utilizing a new generation of media and mobile technology to tell people about the love of our mighty God. 

Share on Google Plus

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I am a Tamil girl from Montreal, and your blog was very touching. My family is part Hindu and Christian. But, i just wanted to say that you should never give up on yourself. Believe in yourself. Be true to yourself and others ... the law of attraction states that you attract positive things when you think positive: Take the negative things in your life and turn it to positive things. For example, lets say you got fired, there are two ways to look at it: 1- How am I going to support myself, my three kids, my home .... etc. 2- Finally, I can find a job that i always wanted to do ... etc.
    It is always up to you ... never give up on yourself. You are the gift from god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Man of God,
    we are Success,Sujitha & Hemavathi,ministers in DIVINE LIFE MINISTRIES, medical students in Ukraine.
    You are doing a wonderful job..
    we listened to your kalvari nathar song....its truely a blessing....it has imparted our lives and encouraged us in our calling...we are tamilians too...
    "....HE WHICH HATH BEGUN A GOOD WORK IN YOU WILL PERFORM IT UNTIL THE DAY OF JESUS CHRIST" Phil 1:6

    ReplyDelete