Giftson Durai - Innaindhen Ummile (Official Video)-Tamil Christian Song 2020 -Thoonga Iravugal 3


#thoongaIravugal #giftsondurai #tamilchristiansong #innaindhenummile Song written, composed, arranged, produced and sung by Giftson Durai Guitars - Franklin Simon Violin - Francis Xavier Studios - GD Records, Hat3 Cochin Mixed and Mastered for YouTube by - Adil Nadaf Mixed and Mastered for EP - Abin Paul Video Directed by Jetheswaran Gunasekaran Publicity Designer - Jetheswaran Published by GD records Managed - Harish Bharadwaj We sacrifice so much of our daily lives to reach people with these songs. Please keep your comments kind and respectful. “whenever i tried to change God’s heart for my intentions i failed. But surely He changed mine” Follow Giftson Durai on social media Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/giftsonduraigd Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/giftsondurai Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/c/GDRECORDS Projects or Bookings Email - gdrecords.manager@gmail.com Cc - gdrecords.producer@gmail.com Thoonga Iravugal 3 - Giftson Durai’s 3rd Individual Ep is releasing on July 30th 2020 Worldwide streaming on all platforms. Even when i am overflowing with poetry of love I run out of words Even when i expertise with so many languages I run out of verses to describe you Just like a day born child I struggle to get my words out of mouth When i have so much to sing What can i put in first ? When i had thoughts of living without you You never left the depths of my heart When i wanted to run away from you You always stayed within my heart When i tried changing your heart You changed my heart indeed You pampered my emotions You became a steadfast companion for life so loyally I merged to become a part of you I had no other way I was filled with your compassionate love Unaware of what’s happening around I had other companions of life who i thought would last Nevertheless i realised you are the only permanent one Like a friend who was so loyal, Just like a sweet drink, when i was craving You were the way, path and life Your scripture lighted up my journey so that i could walk in the light. I merged to become a part of you I had no other way I was filled with your compassionate love Unaware of what’s happening around
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment