BREAKING: Billy Graham Dies At Age 99


www.cnc3.co.tt
When making the announcement that Billy Graham has died at the age of 99, we can't honestly say we do so with "heavy hearts".

After all, Graham himself once said this of his eventual passing: “Someday you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don’t you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God.”

Graham, an incredibly influential evangelist and teacher, reached millions worldwide with the gospel of Jesus Christ. While we may mourn such a loss of a steadfast servant of God, we can rejoice knowing that he has simply changed his address and entered into the glorious presence of God.

Enjoy this classic sermon from Billy Graham on the very topic of death and eternity, and commit your prayers for his family to God:



source: https://hellochristian.com
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment