Tyrese Gibson: "I've Never Lost Faith in God Even In My Darkest Hours"

Fast and Furious star Tyrese Gibson has given God all the glory in a new Facebook post on his birthday. He shared a picture of himself with his hands clasped in prayer. Gibson, who lost his co-star and friend Paul Walker in a car crash in 2013, reveals that he has never lost his faith in God. 

"I just finished praying on the beach, looking up at the stars. I just had one of the best open and honest talks with God about where I am, what He has brought me through, and how I have never ever, ever lost faith in HIM throughout some of my darkest hours," Gibson wrote.


"And this is the reason I feel God continues to extend GRACE and FAVOR over my life, family, health and career. Not too many people are able to say this."

Gibson continued "When people greet me and say Happy Birthday, for the first time in my life I actually FEEL "HAPPY" on my birthday. As you send love my way just know I'm sending it right back to you. Cheers!"

Gibson posted another message yesterday, as he seeks God for the future. "I don't remember the last time I prayed so much and felt so close to God and have had an opportunity to HEAR as God speaks to me and give me clarity about all things to come," he wrote. "Dec 14th to Feb 14th I'm fasting, praying and giving and I couldn't tell you how amazing it feels to see things unfold before my eyes."

source: hellochristian.com 
Share on Google Plus

1 comments:

  1. Free Alan Walker Faded Ringtone download, mp3 ringtone Alan Walker Faded Ringtone free for all mobile phones!
    Link download: https://freeringtonesfree.mobi/ringtone/alan-walker-faded-2-52766.html

    ReplyDelete