Jesus did miracle to innocent Madam Pakiam from death sentence.

TRUE LIVING TESTIMONY OF MDM. PAKIAM, 31* *YEARS IN PRISON*
*BEFORE RECEIVING PARDON FROM THE AGONG*

31st December 1985, my cousin brother and I were caught at the Subang Airport. 

My cousin brother tied a sealed silver bar on both my legs by saying it is to make “Kolussu” (Indian silver anklet) in India. He said, once we reach India, I will sell them and give you the money. He lied and cheated me and boarded into the plane which went to Australia instead.
There at the Subang Airport the officials caught me and only then I realised that the silver anklet tied on my legs were drugs. I was innocent and uneducated.

On 14th January 1986, I was imprisoned and remanded for 5 year in Kajang Prison. I was already 34 years old when I received this sentence.

And following that on 15th November 1990, I was sentenced to death penalty ( Banduan Akhir ).
I appealed to High Court and on 23rd March 1993, based on high court’s order, they postponed my case to 1 year later.

Then, on 23rd March 1994, my High Court re-appeal was rejected and they confirmed death sentence for me.

On a visit in April 1994, my mother told me that, if I didn’t do this offence, our Almighty God is surely capable of removing this death sentence from me.

“Nothing is impossible for our God!” she exclaimed. I do not know if my mother was a Christian or not but I have not seen her worshiping any idols.

Convinced that my mother believed in Jesus, since that day onwards, I started worshiping Jesus alone and earnestly asked and pleaded Jesus to help me, for only God knows that I am innocent.

31st May 1994 was set as the death sentence day for me. I woke up and prepared myself for the death sentence at 4am in the morning. As I was praying, Lawyer Karpal Singh made a telephone call to stop the death sentence as my IC number was wrongly written and they re-appealed for me again.

On 2nd August 1994, I started praying at 7am in the morning. Exactly at 10am, I heard someone calling my name from heaven, “Pakiam! Pakiam!” twice and said in a loud voice, saying that only when the life of the person who implicated you is taken, then only you will be released from this death sentence. True enough that person was sentenced to death in the year 1995.

After that, in April 1995, I joined the Christian Prison Prayer team conducted by The Malaysian Care Ministry. I received Jesus in the prison and a week after that, I was baptized in the prison.

On the 31st May 1995, I was brought into the death sentence room once again. In that place, I cried out to the Lord Jesus in a loud voice, asking, “Why have you forsaken me, oh Lord!” “My Lord You said in a dream that, You will let me fly like a dove!” And I cried tearfully “Why have You forsaken me today Lord!”

At that time, Advocate Karpal Singh was there and he asked to stop the death sentence as my name was written wrongly. Instead of writing my correct name Pakiam, they wrote Patima!

Karpal Singh looked to me and said, “Your God has saved you!” This is the second time I escaped the death sentence by God’s grace.

On the 2nd December 2002, a lawyer that represents prisoners said that, he will appeal to Agong for my case to be pardoned.

And on the 24th May 2003, I found mercy and received a pardon from Agong. Thank you Lord Jesus!

After 31 years in prison, on Monday, 5th September 2016, at 10am I was released.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Christian volunteers who ministered to me when I was in prison.

In Kajang prison, The Malaysian Care ministered to me and in Sg. Udang, Melaka prison, the Prison Fellowship Malaysia ministered to me. They brought light into my dark world, and today, the Lord enables me to share this wonderful testimony with you.

All glory, honor and praises belong to Jesus alone, amen.

source: https://www.facebook.com/shoba.fernandez/posts/10209855451196560
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment